Friday, February 9, 2018

New doors

WOW Its been too long since posting. Sorry everyone.

We did a thing! The laundry room has a door! We found a great sale on these door hardware. We just reused the old doors. Eventually, probably before we move new door slabs will be used. I intend to paint the whole room and doors. Trim around the door ways needs attention and we need to figure out door latch hardware for the bathroom. Unfortunately now I need to figure out a new place to hang our coats, since we can't hang them on the doors and still open hem all the way. That or I need to move my large Aquarium. Good thing I don't have to figure it out instantly.

Workin progress



Little helpers

Finally hung and furnished for the time being
I'm very excited to be able to walk into the bathroom without going around the door. The whole room feels so much bigger. Hopefully soon we will get the new laminate flooring and some paint.

No comments: