Friday, February 23, 2018

Bye bye big aquarium

In the tiny house sacrifices have to be made. I love my Aquarium garden the big tank is just in the way. The fishes are just doing okay. I really wanted the gold and black ones to breed. But they just seem to eat. I lost a bunch last month. And the fish just haven't seemed to recover.



Without the tank and stand it would really open up the dinning room. Kids love to play and run. Winter here is long. We got 6+ inches of fluffy snow on Tuesday and now again on Friday.  So the little bit of extra room would be nice.

I've made the decision to sell the tank. I'm not in a super hurry. It's kinda sad. But I know I can always get another tank used when we have more space.
Also I still have the two little tanks. I won't be with out fishes.

No comments: