Saturday, January 14, 2017

Update full of pictures

Full of pictures. We are in the house. Kids and I moved in two days ago. And promptly everyone got sick, the furnace was glitchy and needed repairs. And we don't have any furniture just our beds. It has been exciting to say the least. Thankfully the furnace only needed a basic maintenance.

On to the pictures: our floors are done, frosty windows and living small.
The living room is beautiful. Pine wood is the verdict. We didn't even stain it.

This is the dinning room floor. It is in very rough shape. We sanded and polyurethaned the boards. If we ever sell the house this floor will need to be re done. For us it is functioning and we are greatful for it.

My view out the kitchen window this morning. The full moon is peeking out between the tree. 
I'm learning to accept that I can make different choices about the items I bought and loved in the past. Downsize challenge. I can let go of things. It is hard. But I can do it. Photo credit: Facebook positively page, see photo.
Y

No comments: