Thursday, December 1, 2016

Windows

I'd like to cosy up on the love seat eating ice cream sandwiches and drinking rum spiked hot chocolate with marshmallows. Instead I'm going to be a mom and play run around the living room my three year old, wipe boogers off the baby and dream about our tiny house.

Most importantly today I'm excited about the windows. We'll have so many. Prior apartments have been corner units. So that we can open the windows in each room and hope for a breeze. The future tiny house has windows everywhere except the north end of the house. By still a big window in every room. The bathroom one is going to need that plastic film to 'frost' it. I don't want to cover all the natural light. Not sure how we'll deal with the other windows in the house. Probably remove the mini blinds, since they remind me of cheep rentals.

What are you dreaming about?

No comments: