Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Why write?

Not much positive has been happening lately. I don't want to fill this space with negative. So I'm trying to keep writing because an old saying I heard in college is 'to be a better writer, you have to write regardless if it is anything'. Or something along those lines.

My plan always has been to fill this space with our homestead adventures trials and disappointments. For a while we had a great place to homestead on my parents land in a trailer house in their yard. But our lives clans jobs changed and we moved on. Back to apartments and small urban homestead things. Then a farm of our was in sight and plans were made but denied. So tiny house and small town urban dreams were our next choice. It is still unclear what will happen but again it seems we won't be buying a house. I'm coming to see this. Yet it makes it difficult for me to write when nothing is happening on our homestead front. But I will try to continue to post when I have something interesting.

No comments: