Thursday, August 23, 2018

Thanks Random Motivation

Sometimes you spontaneously decide in the middle of doing some other thing that the wall MUST be painted as soon as possible. While decluttering a shelf unit in my dinning room, I realised the wall mist be painted first. So in the middle of the decluttering, I stopped and have been painting the dark panneled wall. First primer then the grey color.




Before. Ignore mess


I'm so happy. I did a little section near the front door. But never finished. I didn't even move the twinkle lights. Today I did it the right way.
My dinning room is currently unusable, table is in the middle of the room, full of stuff.
But I can see the future. I'm happy to finally cross ''prime & paint dinning room" off my list!


Window by bathroom, just primer in this picture


No comments: