Monday, January 23, 2017

Boxes boxes everywhere

We moved the storage unit stuff into the tiny house on Saturday. It went surprisly smoothly. There are boxes stacked everywhere. Below are some pictures of the mess. I purposely took these early this morning. The dark helps lessen the clutter. Plus my fairy lights look neat. Can't wait to get proper hooks to put them neatly around the corner where the ceiling and wall meet.
This is the dinning room. We got the big 50 gal tank up, kitchen table and chest freezer in this room. The tank and freezer are set but the table will probably move around a bit until we figure out the best fit.

From the kitchen doorway to the living room. Lots of stuff. The living room corner you see is R desk/hobby space.

The library corner of the living room. We love to read and re read all of our books. We need another book case as these are double stacked. My little 16 gallon fish tank made the trip and all the fishes are happy.

The other living room corner. The door to the storage room. Eventually this corner will be my desk area. A big monitor and a full keyboard to type on. 

I hope you enjoy following the progress of our move into the small house. Pictures will document the progress little by little as we settle in. Yes we anchored the book cases to the walls. Our littlest V is a climber and we don't want any accidents.

With all the extra help around. I got my first chance to go down into the root cellar crawl space. I admit to being a tish disappointed. They just dug out the crawl space. One corner has bricks and wood shelves. An old table and the water heater lives down there. I put a few Christmas ornaments boxes down there. I'll be reading up on root cellar things and get back to everyone.




No comments: